We have made the disappointing decision to cancel useR! 2020 in St. Louis. This has been in process for several weeks, but we have not been able to share details publicly until today. We’ve appreciated the R community’s patience as we’ve worked on this. We have not made any final decisions about what comes next for #useR2020. We’ll be working with the R Foundation, useR! 2020 Munich, and our local team next week to determine the best course of action for us to collectively take.